29 September 2011

My Memories winner

Today I had to take the boys to the oral health unit at the hospital for a consultation. (Both Daniel and Noah were lucky enough (not!) to inherit Grant's freaky gene and have extra teeth. Daniel has two hidden in his pallet and Noah has one which has actually emerged behind his teeth.)

Anyhoo, while we were waiting for the dentist to see them the receptionist came over to me and said she just wanted to tell me that they were the best behaved children they have ever had in the reception area! It totally made my day, especially after the rough couple of parenting weeks I've had.

And now I hope to make someone else's day by revealing the winner of the My Memories giveaway. There were 9 comments and random.org selected number 4 as the winner.

Congratulations to Elaine Bowen! Please email me and I will reply with your download code. Thanks to everyone who entered :)


Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...