25 February 2012

Shopping

I haven't been clothing shopping in a while but a job interview on Tuesday and nothing to wear meant I had to go shopping. I tried on a few pairs of trousers in a local clothing store but nothing really fit right (and they were $20 - $60 a pair).

So today I went opp shopping (thrift store shopping), determined to find something to wear. I totally cleaned up! Here's what I bought:

These trousers fit so well and are flattering and I plan to wear them to my interview. Please ignore the pins, I need to take the hems up a little:

Photobucket

A fully lined, good quality basic black skirt that fits like a dream and is exactly the right length:

Photobucket

Ditto this purple skirt:

Photobucket

This skirt has really nice fabric and I already have an outfit featuring it planned for winter:

Photobucket

A cute chiffon top to layer:

Photobucket

A chiffon blouse that perfectly matches a certain favourite pair of shoes:

Photobucket

Love the paisley print of this chiffon blouse. I plan to take it in slightly on the sides and shorten the sleeves:

Photobucket

Cute tunic to layer over black top and jeggings / leggings in winter:

Photobucket

Love the pop of yellow for summer:

Photobucket

Good quality white blouse:

Photobucket

This top is a little big but it was 50c and perfect for practising refashioning on - I'll take it in a little for a better fit:

Photobucket

Super cute and comfy pair of boots:

Photobucket

Guess the total cost of all of these items - the closest guesser will win either my Photoshop actions or my Sweet Things e-book (see sidebar on the right). Or, you know, a warm happy feeling if you already have them or don't want them :)


Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...